Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome

Hello, my name is Dillon. I am in grade 7, live in Ottawa, Canada and will be learning and writing about Canadian History. Feel free to comment and I hope you enjoy yourself. I think having a blog is pretty cool and now that I have one, I don't have to read from a random textbook :) and it is pretty exciting doing assignments on a computer for a change. Another thing is that my teacher also has her own blogspot, and it's way better than mine so you should check it out while your at it.

6 comments:

James said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Russell said...

i like your display picture, but next time get a new template

Damien said...

Hi Dillion

Dillon said...

You spelt my name wrong.

Venci said...

neeh, what's up dawg?
I really like your profile, especially the picture, it's amazing!

- Venci
"There is no Fork" -The Matricks

Jordan d. said...

nice blog dillon. i like your display picture